Zagreb Christmas Ball - Croatia International Open 2020
Friday 18 of December 2020
Entry deadline: 10th of December
Venue & Office: Online-ZOOM, Zagreb, Croatia
Time: 08:00am San Diego,Los Angeles, 11:00am New York time,
04:00pm London time, 05:00pm Berlin time, 08:00pm Dubai time, 10:00pm Bangkok time, 11:00pm Singapore time.
Participants performances and judges will take place in real time!
An open judging system: At the end of the category judges marks will be shown immediately.
Panel of Adjudicators:
Wendy Rosalind Johnson
Victor Da Silva
Stay safe at home and keep dancing worldwide
Entry link: https://proam.online/competition/proam/2899
Events Price (Euro)
Closed & Open Single Dance 15
2 dance multidance 30
3 dance multidance 45
4 dance multidance 60
5 dance multidance 75
*minimum of 5 single dance must be danced to enter scholarship event
*judges will leave their short comments for Single dances and Showcase events competitors.
Diplomas and events vouchers.
Plesni Klub Bolero
Address: Backa ulica 12, 10040 Zagreb, Croatia
Otp Banka Hrvatska
- Asian entries through Miss Aleena Tan
Plesni Klub BOLERO, Backa ulica 12, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
Marko Ciboci + 385919511844 email@example.com
Aleena Tan Whats Up +65 9826 7015 / +65 82551543 or on email: firstname.lastname@example.org , WeChat ID: jvier100316
Christjohn Batters Whats Up +1 770 873 9250 or on email: email@example.com
By participating in online competitions you agree to the following terms:
In the absence of an internet connection from the participant during the on-line competitions funds are not refundable.
In case of poor (not sufficient) quality of internet connection from the participant during the on-line competitions funds are not refundable.
In the absence of a connection to a participant before the scheduled start time of a category, the participant will be withdrawn from the competition without the possibility of a refund.
In the absence of an internet connection or poor (not sufficient) quality on the side of the organizers of the competition, which led to the inability to run an online competition for all participants - the money will be refunded in full, except for the service fee.
The on-line competition program will be published on the competition page on www.flymark.com.ua, as well as on social networks.
By participating in the competitions, you consent to the online broadcast of the FlyMark YouTube channel. If the participant is a minor, the registration and consent is provided by the parents.
The dancer is obliged to wear the appropriate (dance style) costume and to have the appropriate (dance style) appearance during the performance.
Dancers eliminated in the qualifying rounds will be excluded from the conference and will be able to continue their live broadcast on FlyMark on Youtube.
The dancers or their parents (guardians) are responsible for the performance and health of the participants
If there will be no more than 3 couples in category, this category will not be held and the entry fee will be reimbursed.
Instructions for Participants:
- Before the competition, download and install Zoom - https://zoom.us/support/download
- In this case of using Zoom in the browser (without installed program), the participant or his/her representative shall be responsible for the quality and operation of the Zoom application.
- After installing Zoom, you must go to the Video settings and enable the option "Hide non-video participants" option.
- Check your Internet connection according to Zoom requirements: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en/articles/201362023-System- p Requirements-for-PC-Mac-and-Linux.
In case the Internet connection does not meet these requirements, there may be a lack of Internet quality for the participant's performance.
- Before the competition (in 1-2 days) get your starting number from the competition page. Conference number will be sended to email or ask it from your coach.
- 30 min before the start of the your competition time, restart the device that has Zoom installed (to avoid technical problems with operating systems, as well as updates of certain programs)
- 30 min before the competition restart the Internet source (router, modem, etc.).
- Make sure that all other users are disconnected from the Internet source before the conference is closed.
- 30 min before the scheduled time of your competition, connect to the specified conference, MANDATORY using the start number as a name when you enter. A participant who has entered the conference but cannot be identified will be disqualified. Communication, audio and camera quality will be checked.
- If possible, we recommend placing the camera horizontally. Removal of the participant by another person during the performance is allowed. The participant should be fully placed in the image during the performance. Make sure that the camera is locked.
- Keep track of the announcement of your number when competing. The presenter will ask you to turn on the camera on your device, which you need to confirm to make a speech.